Urgent Update

24 Mar
Dear parent
Following Boris Johnson’s message last evening, we are considering whether it will be viable to keep our school provision going for much longer.  We are holding a virtual meeting with headteachers across the trust at 10 am this morning in order to make a decision.  I will update you later today but please be aware that school provision may close imminently.